Thursday, July 14, 2005

beachy keen



I just love this photo! I love the two sweet girls squinting up at the camera...I love that there's a man with a long sleeve shirt on...I love the lifeguard stand and the umbrellas...and I love the two guys in the background walking towards us. And how 'bout miss legs right in front of them.

I found this snapshot today in an old scrapbook and I just had to find a way to use it...so I revamped the front page.

So take a little look-see at the new front page and let me know what you think... http://www.inspirecompany.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo, too!! It's the perfect adornment to your beautiful front page, Amy.

Debbie Overton said...

Amy, as always your front page is so inviting. Perfect pic for the season. Debbie

Waterfall said...

Do you know what? I think your powers of observation were an influence on my powers of observation. I never realized it until just now, reading this post. I don't know many people who get as excited about little things as you do. (That's a good thing!)

Robinsonlifq said...

Forklift rental services charge you on the basis of the number of hours you hire. One of these being if the forklift truck and the parts are looked after and if they get regularly services. It is therefore important to choose the truck that will best serve your interests without causing accidents while operating the machine. Here are some tips to help you as you charge the batteries on your forklift: The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Model