Wednesday, July 20, 2005

mia, tonya and me



I had the same best friends from kindergarten all the way through high school. Their names are Mia (pronounced Maya) and Tonya. The three of us were inseparable for all of those years. We played with dolls like Strawberry Shortcake until we were way to old to be playing with them. Mia and Tonya both had Annie costumes that they wore to school on the same day (much to my dismay, I could not talk my parents into buying it for me) We wrote love letters to the objects of our crushes and showed each other first. (not Mia...just me and Tonya) We always brought enough lunch to share with each other and we shared our lunch every single day. We were three of the best friends.

We've grown apart since high school, gone our own ways...that sort of thing. But Tonya is getting married on Saturday. It'll be so nice to share this special day with my old friend Tonya. I hope Mia is there too!

Amy

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

Where did you get that wonderful silhouette? I do love silhouettes. This one is so playful. It makes me happy, happy.