Thursday, March 9, 2006

poor bird

I am still waiting for the rescue team to show up and take care of this poor little bird. He hasn't made any noise for a long while. How long can a panicky little bird survive like that? I wish they would hurry up and get here. I will update you when there's news to report. Let's hope for the best.

In the meantime, I have some pretties to show you. I still need to put descriptions and measurements and such up but I thought you'd like to see all the new things from my friends Little Melfred and Doojies...

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the bird gets rescued soon - poor thing!
Meanwhile, I LOVE the photos of the new fun things you've got!!
Robin

Anonymous said...

How ironuc - just this past weekend we had a flapping friend in our vent too. My hubby went to Lowe's and for $3 bought a new vent cover, borrowed someone's very tall ladder and fixed it. I think our bird got out alive. Maybe your bird escaped while you weren't looking.....let's hope!