Thursday, July 20, 2006

attn: bloggers

This post is really only of interest to other bloggers.

Want to add a graphic to your blogfeed on bloglines? Here's what you do...

1. Log in to Bloglines
2. Click on Account
3. Select Publishers Tools
4. Claim your blog
Step 1: Identify the feed(s) you want to claim
Step 2: Provide proof that you control the feed
Step 3: Bloglines will verify your claim
5. After your blog is verified, select edit beside your feed in this publishers tools section
6. Tada...here you can add a graphic to appear with your blogfeed on bloglines. You can also change the icon but it's a bit trickier. If you want directions, speak up here. I'll whip 'em up another day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tip - thank you!

carrie s. said...

Handy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are de-mystifying Bloglines for me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Amy, my earlier email request didn't go through... different subject, but could I get the how-to's for the cash book? Thanks!

Ali said...

Ooh - I've claimed it, but now I am stuck. I'd like an icon, but how do I go about that?

Thanks - I really appreciate someone explaining this stuff in plain english.

Anastasia said...

Amy, can u advise how you got your image on there??

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you're a dear to share! Now let's see if I can make it happen... :o)

Anonymous said...

Amy - I saw your lovely ad in the latest issue of Romantic Homes magazine. How very neat!

Lauren said...

Amy, I just have to tell you, I love your blog. It is kind of like my happy place, you treat us visually every time I come here!

Thanks for making me smile!

Geekwif said...

Great tip! I changed mine right away! I'd definitely be interested in learning how to change the icon too.