Tuesday, July 18, 2006

bloglines...


Do you know about bloglines? It's wonderful. Here's how it works. You add all of the blogs that you like to keep up with to your list of "feeds". Whenever a blog on your list is updated, it will appear bold in your list. Now you don't have to impatiently click "refresh" a hundred times waiting for your favorite blog to be updated. (Oh sure, I've done that.) I check my bloglines a few times a day and am always wildy excited when I see my favorite blogs with new entries.

{If you already know about bloglines, forgive my redundancy.)

7 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

I love bloglines!

and your site! very inspiring stuff :)

Anonymous said...

I love it also!!

Anastasia said...

oh I discovered bloglines about a month ago....I have 87 favourites and constantly adding
but it makes it so much easier!! and faster!

Anonymous said...

I'm always recommending Bloglines to people too - it really is a good tool, and so easy to use.

Anonymous said...

I am a bloglines fan indeed! But how did you get your blog graphic to magically appear in my bloglines window? Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Another blog 'refresher'. Phew, I thought I was the only one.

olhares futuros said...

i don´t understand how to make it works to me, is veryyyyyyy hard english ;((( i don´t know how to post my feed