Monday, August 21, 2006

vote for me?

Hey, friends...guess what! guess what! guess what!



I have been nominated to win a Plummy! Me! A Plummy!

I am so excited. I don't think I've ever won anything like this before in my whole entire life. I'm not joking. And I'm not teasing when I say that my smile is ear to ear and my eyes are full of happy tears.

As they say, it is enough to be nominated. I will be so happy if that's all that comes of this.

But...

is there a chance I could win? Could I really?

I do have a lot of friends. Will you vote for me?



Click here to cast your votes. You need to submit a complete ballot in order for it to be counted. Inspireco is nominated as Best Miscellaneous Craft.

5 comments:

Lena said...

Well of course I've voted for you...and it was my great pleasure to do so!
Congratulations Amy!

Waterfall said...

Wow. I just muddled through a bunch of craft blogs I've never visited so I could vote for each category, so I could therefore vote for ... you!

Go, Amy!

olhares futuros said...

how can i do it?? what exactly i must to write there i saw a place under for comments is there?? can you reply me to santamistura@terra.com.br

brsmaryland said...

Congrats! Will cast my vote as soon as I'm done with this post. You certainly are a winner with us. Your crafts always bring a smile to my face.

Anastasia said...

congrats for the nomination!
I will defn vote for you
your blog is one of my favourites!!