Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Club Little House Sign-up~TODAY!~

Hello, my friends. You may now Sign Up for the next round of Club Little House.

If you've done it before, you're more than welcome to join in again. I decided to do 4 rounds of 12 so there should be plenty of room. Initially I thought I'd limit participation to just one subscription per member, but I decided to open it up for your discretion. I, myself, may decide to do more than one round. :)

I'd be happy to accept participation from international friends. Just please be sure to send your package of goodies in early!

Thanks so much! I hope everyone who wants in gets in!

4 comments:

Junie Moon said...

Thank you for hosting this again, Amy! I look forward to the whole wonderful experience.

Tammy Gilley said...

I just signed up for my very first Club Little House!! I am so excited, in a teeny tiny way, if you know what I mean. xoxo

Daisy said...

Would love to have a go at the "club little house" (even though it scares the pants off me!!! Can you advise me of how to sort out the money side seing as I'm from U.K. Thanks.xxxxx

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Soooooooo thrilled that I made it in this time!