Tuesday, May 22, 2007

good things, small packages




It's been a while since the last meeting of Club Little House and I'm thinking that it's time for another swap.

Just in case you don't remember, Club Little House is a gift-exchange program where we'll make little things for each other's dollhouses. Unlike traditional swaps where you are making just one thing to send to one other person, we are each going to make 12 versions of the same thing. You'll send all 12 of the items to me and I'll put together a dozen packages of a dozen things to send back to the swappers. This way we will each have a nice package of 12 different gifts for our dollhouse families when we swap gifts.

What do you say? Are you up for it?

The cost for participating (to cover shipping and packaging supplies) is $15. Start thinking of what little thing you might like to make. The sign up page will be activated tomorrow at noon, EST.

If you think you might be interested, will you leave a comment here? I may open it up to more groups if there is a lot of interest.

22 comments:

Claire said...

yes! That would be great!

Anonymous said...

Amy - If the due date was in July, I'd LOVE to do this again!!!!! Would you like second-timers to not sign up right away?
Corinne
groarkblankfamily@hotmail.com
www.inkpaperarts.com

pink23 said...

you know I am interested!!!!

rooruu said...

I've coveted the pics from previous ones... are you happy to have overseas swappers?

Anonymous said...

I've been interested for so so long. Oh I hope I can get into this one. I've been waiting to hear there will be another one!

Junie Moon said...

Oh, I am so very thrilled with this fantastic news and would love to participate. I've been thinking about this since the last Club Little House exchange and longed for another one to appear. Also, Amy, please let me know whether there is anything at all I can do to help you with this.

Mama Urchin said...

I'd love to get in on the swaptasticness.

Cupcake said...

I don't have a dollhouse but my mom has THE dollhouse - the exact dollhouse that is in the picture that you posted with this entry. I couldn't believe it. I always loved the dollhouse and the special family story that goes with it. Thanks for the warm fuzzy memory.

Tammy Gilley said...

Oh yes, oh yes! Count me in!! I've been waiting for another chance to join in the miniature fun!! :)

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

i'm a little nervous, but would love to participate. it's been so much fun looking at everyone's work.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join the swap (I was in the mini-swap last time).

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

i'm definitely interested!!! i missed out on the last ones that you hosted!!! i will be waiting at the computer this time! heehee ;)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh my, I've been hoping you would do another...please count me in !

Saucy said...

Miss Amy, you know I would be interested - but since I've already had a chance, I wanted to let others in on the fun.

If you make a second group, I would gladly join. I have a sweet idea.

Anonymous said...

oh yes!

Daisy said...

A bit scared, but would love to be a part of this. Would you consider swappers from outside the U.S (pretty please!!!) xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the dollshouse in the photo, would love to see yours. Great idea of a swap.

Danielle Muller said...

i would like to join also!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds like so much fun! We just bought my daughter a dollhouse for Christmas so she and I would love to participate if we can make the deadline.
KarenG

Anonymous said...

I would love to do it again!!

Heather said...

Oh yes, oh yes!! I just finished building my little yellow farmhouse and would LOVE to participate.

Pamela Jane said...

Miss Amy, I am so pleased to sign up for my first Club Little House exchange in July! I hope your other members will share photos of their houses to inspire my first "little house."