Monday, May 21, 2007

a little birdie told me...

Hello, my sweet friends. Hope you all had a very nice weekend. We worked in the flower beds all day Saturday. I was just looking out the windows, admiring our good work. It also reminds me that I have to get some water to the newly planted beauties. They are looking thirsty to me.

With my windows all thrown open, I'm hearing the prettiest birdsongs. Which made fun work this morning as I added a new product line to the site. "Little Birdies" are messenger birds made by my sweet friend Cindy, who's known affectionately as "Lovey". She's put so much love in the details of these fine feathered friends and I think they are just the right size for a "just because" gift to a friend. Or to yourself.

There's just one of each Little Birdie, and you can add your own personal message so that your friend can truly say "A little birdie told me".











Click here to see the whole flock and to order, if so inclined.

Cindy also made us a couple of sweet pillows. Aren't they wonderful?




Find them here.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh Amy, I do so love the little birds are'nt they just the sweetest things?
It has to be the pink ones for me (of course!!) but, should it be Ella and her glitter, or Mirabelle and her polka-dots. I think on reflection, I want them both!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

as SOON as I saw these I hollered to my sick little olivia lounging on the couch (Poor thing, she has the sniffles!) to rush right in here. We snatched up the pink glittered delight in seconds. LOVE these Amy! You always find the most amazing things.
XO~
Kim

Erin said...

Do you know the song "The Littlest Birds" by the Be Good Tanyas? It'd be a great soundtrack to bop around to...

Jennifer Perkins said...

So glad I just found your blog these birds are adorable!