Sunday, May 6, 2007

mix and match wardrobe

I should be packing but I wanted to show you what I ended up choosing and putting together for my travel wardrobe. I can mix and match almost every piece, and layer for cooler evenings.




For shoes, I have a pair of black ballet flats, black strappy sandals, and red espadrilles. I have the big white tote for all day treks and the little red clutch (that I'll use as a wallet) for when I don't need a big bag.

I'm getting so excited...I can't wait to get there. I'm hoping to blog on site so check back in this week.

I'd better get back to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO! you are a crazy chic! I Love it all!!! Tracy

Tricia said...

What a fabulous wardrobe, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your choices! can't wait to hear about your adventures.
Cindy

Monique said...

I actually REALLY LOVE this! I always stop on the page in fashion mags where they show you how you can pack essentially 8 things for a week's vacation worth of wardrobe changes!

Beck said...

I love that bag!!!!!!!

Doojies said...

Sorry to nag but I hope you're taking some leggings to wear with those skirts. You're gonna want to cover those legs if you get in the shade! Yesterday's weather here is a good example of what it would be like on a clear, warm day there. It's cool at best most of the time. No more nagging except HAVE FUN! I can't wait to hear all the details.

Anonymous said...

I love your picks, the white jacket (top left) is the best!