Tuesday, May 1, 2007

pretty smart baby



Destined to be baby's best blankie, this might also make your baby smarter! Created for infants and toddlers by an early childhood educator, a Sensory Blanket is designed to increase brain activity and aid in cognitive development through tactile stimulation. The different textures of the fabric inspire exploration. And, at 10" x 13", it is the perfect size for toting about.

Click here to see the selection and to order.






Sensory Blankets are handmade by one of my favorite people, Shannon Higgins. Shannon and her mother are starting a new company offering lovely handmade items. If you would like to contact them concerning wholesale or special orders, send me an email and I'll get you in touch with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sad to have missed the paris flea market! i tried to make room in my schedule but i was ridiculously busy this weekend.. sometime this summer, though, i will definitely stop by your shop!

Mrs. Jones said...

I love your new blog header. It is so pretty! And I had to chime in today, because Carmel is my most favorite place in the world. Please have a wonderful time there.