Tuesday, June 19, 2007

the A-list

I'm seeing lots of bloggers putting lists of favorite things up. Thought I might share a few of mine...

1. Whenever I visit my friend Debbie at lunchtime, she always feeds me a grilled cheese sandwich with bread and butter pickle slices ontop and tomato soup. Her house is always full of children and I usually sit at the kitchen table with them while she makes us all lunch. She's a great mom and, sitting there at that table watching her fix me a lunch, I feel like one of her little ones.

2. This mug. On the other side it says "Do what you like. Like what you do". It's my favorite mug in the cabinet.

3. Surprise gifts in the mail. I think everyone must love this. But I do believe I especially so.

4. Turning on the tv to the old movie channel and finding a gem of a movie just coming on. "Bringing Up Baby" or "Roman Holiday" or "An American in Paris" or the like.

5. Staying in my pretty pajamas until almost noon. Sometimes later.

6. YSL Touche Eclat, Bare Escentuals, DevaCurl, e solutions launch pads (I can't find a single place that sells these online but I really love them. It's a glycolic acid peel that you can do at home. I bought mine at Red Door Salon)

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Hey, magic. one minute your blog said monday then tuesday happened....spooky! Ilove, love, love the little pink dress. I want one to wear NOW!!! xxxxx
P.S. Happy tuesday xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Bare Escentuals. Love their products!! And, I have a Life is Good mug, too!! So great to wake up to! Off to find those adorable jammies...

Anonymous said...

I love # 1, how cute! -what a lovely friend.
Also love # 3 of course.

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, heck, I could have written all of those! :) Especially the one about the classic flicks. To Catch A Thief and That Touch of Mink are my all-time favorite movies. :)

Anonymous said...

I want that nightgown!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, unique favorites!