Monday, June 18, 2007

club little house blog

Club Little House has its very own blog!

All of the current members are authors (CLH members, you should've gotten an invitation this weekend...comment here if you didn't or if there was a problem). We've already started filling it up with inspiration and fun.

Yesterday June posted pictures of her beach house. Now tell me, if you didn't know, would you ever guess this was a doll's house? The attention to detail is incredible.

I have my idea all set for what I'll make. Since I'm participating in all 4 of the rounds, I need to make 48 sets of littles. I need to get busy!

Happy Monday everybody!

5 comments:

Junie Moon said...

How fun to see my dollhouse on your blog! Since I don't have a blog of my own, I appreciate your sharing my dollhouse adventures.

I am so excited about Club Little House. Since I'm leaving for two weeks vacation this Thursday, I've been working hard on my CLH project so it will be done in time.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What a wonderful beach house! As soon as I get my SweetiePie off on his adventure I will have time to post on the Little House blog.

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Oh you really are going to be one busy lady!!!

Saucy said...

48 littles! Amy, for anyone else that would be impossible! For you, it will be impossibly cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love miniatures and dolls houses, I can already see I'm going to be addicted to the Club Little House blog.