Monday, June 25, 2007

gifted...

After I got over the bookkeeping fiasco, I had a really great week. I loved visiting with my friend Lorraine in her beautiful pink palace on Wednesday. On Thursday, after working only in the morning at the cottage, I took off with Pam and her fabulous guest Carol for an afternoon of complete fun and antiquing at a few of my favorite haunts.

And then Friday was a magical day...one happy surprise after another. New products I'd ordered arriving by post, the labels for the glitters coming out exactly as I'd hoped, and this...


A gift package from Brenda Walton herself!

Believe it or not, there were even more stickers and embellishments than this and it's all really wonderful. I'm so in love with her dollhouse line of paper.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza, these all look so pretty. I love the pretty cameo paper. I just love your to visit your blog.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

very pretty! Always fun to get mail!

Delaney Gates said...

Oh how wonderful! I too, adore Brenda Walton's products!

Annette D said...

How much fun was that? Getting a package from Brenda. YOU and she are both awesome designers.
I love Brenda's scrapbooking lines and your blog is great Amy. Saw the book you designed on Brenda's Blog made of the dollhouse line!
Such talent.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool!!! Thanks so much for the link to Brenda's blog, how did I not know about that??? I LOVE the little gift book you made! WOW, your friends are such a blessed bunch :)!

Anonymous said...

Love everything!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!
Jessi Nagy
scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!

I love it too! It's as if Brenda waved a magic wand over my little girl and turned her into a line of paper!