Wednesday, June 6, 2007

pretty little book

Rosanna, my sweet friend...look away. I'm about to ruin your surprise and I know how much you adore surprises.

I just finished making an envelope book for my sweet friend. I used Brenda Walton's Dollhouse line again. I swear I think that set was made just for me. It's completely perfect and so much fun to work with! The cupcake paper was not from this set (but I can't remember whose it is!)

I used 7 Gypsies' naked envelope book as the base. I had a couple of pages left from my travel book that I added to this book. It's a little too stuffed full...if I had it to do again, I would use less puffy dots ('tho I love them so).

This was so much fun to make...















11 comments:

Wendy Updegraff said...

so adorable!

Francie Horton said...

blasphemy! it can never be too puffy! too skimpy, yes. :D

gorgeous book and i'm sure it will be treasured.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!!! Adorable! My kidlings would swoon over that one! Pinks and blues and total girlyness! What a sweeet friend you are!

Happy Zombie said...

OMG... it's all so beautiful! Makes me want to learn the paper arts!

PS... I usually read you in my bloglines and today I actually came onto your blog. I LOVE your new blog-do!

Swamp Tulip said...

This is about the most adorable project I've seen. The colors and embellishments are so so so pretty. AWESOME!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!! The cupcakes are perfect! I'm sure she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Sooo darling! I LOVE the "Dollhouse" line too. Rosanna was my partner for the Vintage Kitchen Swap...she is a doll!

Jennifer said...

Heaven on a popsicle stick! It doesn't get better!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and a lot of girly fun!

deb said...

That is *too* adorable!! I loove that Dollhouse collection too. Which collection are the cupcake papers from? Too cute!

Gypsy Purple said...

Please see my blog for a mention of this fabulous post...