Wednesday, June 13, 2007

way behind...


My parents stopped at my house on the way to my sister's. Little Seth stowed away on the trip. He feeling a little sick before they left their home but they thought he was on the mend. By the time they arrived at my door, however, he was burning up with fever. My regular family doctor wouldn't see him until the following day so we took him to urgent care. He had a fever of nearly 104! And he has strep throat. The poor little sweetheart was feeling pretty miserable.

If you've been wondering where I've been, that little tale should clear things up. Now that he's feeling better (a couple of doses of antibiotic did wonders!) my parents and Seth have flown the coop, heading north to Jessica's house. I'm sitting here trying to decide what to do first...I have a lot of catching up to do!

Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show you this afternoon. I'm feeling a little blue. I'm really hoping that wears off as I work on finishing some projects.

8 comments:

christine ann haynes said...

Oh I am sorry to hear about the strep throat but happy to hear that the little one was quickly on the mend.

Secondly I hope you don't feel blue for too long. It just seems wrong that someone who brightens the day of so many should ever feel even the slightest bit blue.

You are a true and wonderful inspiration. Hugs!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

It's so hard when little ones are ill, happy that Seth is now on the mend.
Song Sung Blue every garden grows one...if you remember that song then it will soon be in your head and I say "sing them out again" !
Hope you soon lose those blues...(( ))

Melissa said...

Oh don't ya just feel so bad for sick kids! I was not only blue, but also extremely short w/ everyone (my poor husband and kids) yesterday and couldn't shake it until it was time for bed.
I do feel MUCH better today though.

Anonymous said...

You've been missed! I hope you feel better soon!

a pink-bee said...

Glad that Seth, is feeling better.Hope that you are feeling better soon :) You were missed :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling blue. I'm with you today (Thursday) The rainy, dreary weather doesn't help. My oldest "graduated" from elementary school yesterday & the little one is sick. I'm wondering if he has strep too. The strange thing is, this morning you & Seth popped into my head as a random thought. Strange how reading a blog can connect people ! Thanks again for your inspiration :)
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Hope little Seth gets better soon. I love this image above, it's very pretty.

Danielle Muller said...

sending warm thoughts your way and hoping the blues turn to pinks! have a happy day miss amy!