Monday, November 5, 2007

open house

The halls were decked, the stockings hung, lights twinkled...it's Christmastime at the Cottage!

The Holiday Open House at the Cottage was fabulous...a site to behold, really.






Suzy and Beth of GeorgiaPeachez and Beth's Bagz were there with their wares...bags and pincushions and corsages! Oh, it was all so wonderful.

Here are a few pictures of Beth's pincushions.









And here's a peak at how my little room at the cottage looks...







Here's what I scored from Beth and Suzy's fabulousness...



A corsage...







A holiday handbag...






A laptop bag (and Suzy is sending me a matching laptop sleeve!)





And a beautiful pincushion...

Three huge boxes that I could probably ship myself in just went out full of goodness for Silver Bella. I think I need a nap.

9 comments:

Georgia Peachez said...

Oh Amy! Your pictures are so beautiful! Thanks for all the close ups of our creations! I mailed your sleeve today so hopefully it is flying up I-95 as I write and it will arrive in Centreville tomorrow. xo, suzy

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures, Amy! It was a huge pleasure meeting you in person! It is also an honor to have my creations in your sweet home! Good luck and safe travels to Silver Bella! XXOO, Beth

Yummers! said...

WOW!! Everything looks so beautiful and inviting. I want to go shopping this very moment! Do you sell online??
Joni

Anonymous said...

Magical, what a wonderful Christmas wonderland. Love the pincushions, the baubles in a box...all look so inviting and festive!

Anonymous said...

It all looks so fabulous and inspiring!

Cupcake said...

Wow! Love it all and the Silver Bella display of your glitter houses in the lollipop village are fabulous! Much success to you this weekend!

deb said...

Oh my! Sensory overload (I love it!) Can't wait to hear all about Silver Bella when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Amy - Your booth is absolute eye candy and I know that I would spend A LOT of time in there if I were able to attend! It looks like the whole show will be fantastic - I love that retro santa fabric on the bag...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see the glitter house revival is going strong. They make me crazy greedy and yours sends me over the top.
http://missmousie.typepad.com