Wednesday, April 9, 2008

messes and the moments in between

I really hesitated to post what I did yesterday fearing that it would be heard as me being preachy. Thank you for not taking it that way.

Baby is napping and the whole house looks like a crazy post-shake snowglobe. Toys are everywhere, breakfast dishes are still at the table with cold egg stuck to them, piles of laundry, folded and yet to be, everywhere. I know I should use this time to pick up and get caught up but I also have a mess of things to do to get ready for the next issue of the magazine (NEXT WEEK!) Can you believe so soon? Am I crazy or what???!

If you've been hemming or hawing or hemming and hawing about whether to buy one of Tammy's lovelies, you have just until Tuesday morning before the next inspiredfriend magically appears.

Click here to shop. And just for today, one lucky customer will get free shipping when they purchase a Tammy Gilley product! Luck of the draw, my friend. And it will be deducted (or refunded if paying by Paypal) postpurchase.

7 comments:

Miss Theresa said...

Amy! I love your magazine and can't wait for the next issue!

Maija said...

I am so glad you had this post! I don't know how I missed shopping stuff that Tammy made!! I went right over and ordered a belt for my new slimmer body!

Unknown said...

What a great way to describe my house - a shaken snow globe! Much better than "looks like a bomb went off!" As always, you are full of great whimsy and inspiration!

ferne said...

I came to your blog in search of crafting inspiration and found inspiration on so many more levels! Thank you for sharing 'you' with so many of 'us'.

Paper Relics said...

Hi Amy! Can not wait to see what you whip up for the next magazine!

Let me know when you are going to the cottage next... I am going next thursday or the thursday after to meet a friend and would love for you to come too! Let's try to catch up soon... we also need to plan my April visit!

Our Hands For Hope said...

Oh my the magazine is wonderful...
That's a lot of VERY creative hours!
Terisa

Anonymous said...

Please don't think yourself preachy. We all often need to be reminded to keep things in perspective and it never hurts to share. It's too easy to get caught up in the rat race area where we live and I've been cussed out recently in two separate instances both by OLDER MEN, and both times when I was not doing a thing wrong but it was in the car. I was "in the way" both times. It makes me want to curl into the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth. Sooooo, as I was saying, it's important to remind ourselves and always a blessing for a friend to remind us that there is a lot more good than bad in the world we just don't hear about it as much. P.S. Just the other day I was thinking about how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends here in my area and you were amoung those mentioned in my "thank you" list. P.S.S. You are such a wonderful and natural mother. Should I curl into the fetal position and thumb in mouth, can I be left on your doorstep?