Friday, July 8, 2011

summertime


Above is a sneak peek at a project from the Summer issue of Inspired Ideas, due out later this month.

Late July is a bit late to put out a Summertime issue but that Birthday issue being so big and taking so long to put together sort of put a kink in the schedule. We really should've spent that time putting together the Summertime issue. Or maybe that special Birthday issue should've replaced the Summertime one. Hopefully by the time it comes out you'll still have a hankering for Summertime crafting fun and inspiration.

I hope you're enjoying your summer! I'll check back in soon.

10 comments:

Maija said...

I have a hankering for anything you do, at any time at all!

vivian said...

hi amy, I'll still be looking for summertime fun as the stores are already putting out fall and halloween stuff.. Im just not ready to go there yet! I dont mind thinking a little about halloween crafting, but not fall decorating!
summer just started.
Cant wait to see what youre cooking up for us.
xo
vivian

Nan said...

I love Summer and I stretch it all the way to September 21st! So...Summer projects?? Yes, please -- bring them on!!

Nan

tina said...

I shall hanker!

Suz said...

However you do it, it is wonderful. I will hanker on with the rest!
Hugs,
Suz

Cheryl M said...

I can't wait for the Summer issue! The Birthday issue was amazing!

Heidi said...

I'm with Nan.....I try to stretch SUMMER all the way to the end of September! Hugs, Heidi

Cherie Wilson said...

I am usually behind in creatiing seasonal goodies so This will be Perfectly perfect timing in my book....and thankyou sooooo much Amy! What a treat you are! XO

Myra said...

There's a summer issue coming too? Bonus! And that embroidery teaser has me very happy.

Claire M. said...

I love spending my whole summer vacation with family and friends ;)